Accountants & Bookkeepers


Professional Indemnity for Accountants

As an accountant or bookkeeper, you provide your clients professional advice. But if a client thinks that your advice has been negligent and has led to a financial loss or damage to their reputation, then they could claim for compensation.

For firms with more than 3 Partners, please fill in the relevant Proposal form which can be found below.

Meeting the insurance needs of the major bodies

Our Professional Indemnity policies comes with up to £10m of cover and meets the insurance requirements of the key professional bodies for accountants and bookkeepers, including:

  • Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)

  • Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)

  • International Association of Bookkeepers (ICAB)


Peter Matthews

01424 858 190



The real test of your insurer will come if and when you need to make a claim. Enquiries will be managed efficiently by our experienced staff.

We will be there for you before, during and after your claim and give practical advice on how to manage your businesses exposure to risk.


latest PI Insights